04 June 2008

BACK TO BATTLE!...........i need my personal space too!



Look how big that Aidan has gotten........and if that photograph doesn't give you a clue as to the vibrancy of his personality, then you are blind......as a bat.....fruit bat, whatever.........I've decided to return to this page.......i've spent the last forever working rather hard at a music-centered blog(if you read a few posts down, it'll all become clear).........my music blog does not give me much lee-way to do some of the sillier stuff i was fooling with here.........plus i just like the name of this monkey cage........plus it was way fun to get into my cups and post goofy shit with Trixie late at night(remember the dysfunctional super hero draft?)...........

I don't suppose anyone.......or many.......will read this blog going forward.........guess what..........don't.give.a.fuck.


Rock it like you're in love with your life........

Stak

1 comment:

Janna said...

Welcome back. :)