02 September 2006

HERE'S A TOAST TO CROSS-POLLINATION........perhaps my new favorite nation........

So i've gotten some propers based on my responses to other folks' blogs.........and for some weird reason, the stuff i write in response to thoughts of others ALWAYS comes out comical.........or............GAY..........depending on how cynical you might be..........at any rate, check out my new friend Janna's blog........i think it's quite good..........here's what she had to say recently......God bless the possibility of Superheros or villains or bagboys who have the ability to shoot flames out of their ass.........gives me mucho hope for the future of mankind.......and ass-flames shooters globally............

" Now all I need is a comic book....
Remember the Fire-Fart picture I posted yesterday?
Stak left an insightful comment, saying how actually that isn't a downfall but a potential bonus. He said he would gladly use the "gift" as a superpower with which to fight crime.
I hadn't thought of that! Hmmm!
Maybe I could be a superVILLAIN instead of a superHERO... I think the villains have more fun...
We already decided in a previous post that my Supervillain Name is "The Black Onion," so just imagine how bad those farts would be...
I'd have Superman quivering on the ground in no time at all...."

posted by Janna at 3:10 PM 0 comments

http://jannaverse.blogspot.com/








on a different sorta note, i will be posting my thoughts on the movie INVICIBLE...........as well as my results in the upcoming SOUL BAR FFL draft......don't hesitate to check on me,yo........i'll tell ya bout my newborn.....

Rock it like you're trying to commit murder..........

Stak

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- www.blogger.com g
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone