19 November 2006

BABY AIDAN HATES TO SAY IT...........




This week he said "aieeeee gooom gunh".......loosely translated, that means "The Baltimore Ravens won't need much offense to overcome a Falcons team in disarray and riddled with injuries on both sides of the ball.......another good week for Steve McNair".........either that or "this bottle of milk tastes like formula......gimme the good stuff"......i'm not sure which..........however, i do sincerely hope he keeps up his streak........look out ESPN, here comes your new "expert analyst"........


Rock it like you're trying to commit murder........

Stak

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stak, I clicked through from Skittles to read your book review....sounds like a good one! I liked the post about your sonic experience - you made it funny even though it was probably the most "unfunny" exasperating experience!

You know the difference between guys and girls (well, actually I AM WOMAN)????

I'd have been so disgusted and angry, first I'd have gone back to Sonic to complain about their weak cups and to ask for another drink (free) - THEN, I'd have gone shopping to BUY a new pair of pants - I would DESERVE a new pair of pants, perhaps undies, socks and shoes as well. Why piss of your boss and NOT at least get some satisfaction out of the whole mess... why waste an hour going home to change if you can spend an hour going shopping ;)

Anonymous said...

PS....I'm linking to you....come visit.....and link if you'd like.

STAK said...

gatdam my lack of a khaki pants fetish........if only my shoes would've gotten ruined.....i could've gotten in touch with my inner femme fatale.....and went shopping for shoes.....that would've been a wrap on the work day for most folks.........

glad ya found me.........

i might go shopping for those shoes yet........or at least a pair of drawers...ummmmmm.....underbritches i mean............those grey boxer-briefs look like they got kool-aid stains right about now........

Anonymous said...

Hey Stak, thanks for visiting my site! Haha, that is so cute, looks like he's going to be a great expert! The Ravens pulled out another victory, and amazingly enough, my Cardinals escaped this week with a win!