09 June 2007

DUALISM.............me and trixie forward drunk post number one.......


Trixie says she loves Billy Connely's scottish accent..............forward fast to the fact that we just convened JOE GRAVES AND THE DIRTY LEFT HAND practice.........and we are fucking PLASTERED............i mean our gills are plastered to the side of our necks(did i mention the fact that we're both sea monsters?)..............at any rate, late night tv is prompting us to "get zwinky" right now...............in the face of that, i'm extra retarded............that given, imma turn it over to someone with some sense.........Trixie?............

I like a scottish accent because I'm a fan of the Red Dwarf series. Heard of it? Its you're run of the mill step up from Dr Who & Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy. As far as gills go....I only thrashed around with that thing in the black lagoon once & as far as I know gills aren't contagious are they??? Maybe I was just drunk & he had really dry skin, maybe it was some wanna be surfer from the isle of palms.....the windjammer was jammin' though.........

Rock it like Trixie got this shit under control........allow yr chick to blog when you've lost all touch with reality...........think i'll have another beer.......

Stak

Post script.........she rocks don't she..............

13 comments:

Rhian said...

blogging while you're toasted - sure to bring a grin to your friends' faces...see, even Creature is grinning. Oh wait - that may be a look of horror.

STAK said...

it works every time,don't it.......

savannah said...

OMG! red dwarf rocks! we have all of them...yeah...life gets weird even for (and in) savannah...

Julia Phillips Smith said...

My husband and I used to watch "Red Dwarf" all the time when we lived in Toronto. We moved before we could catch the last few seasons. That's on our list for box set DVDs, though, so we'll catch up on it, one day.

Cora Zane said...

The Creature looks like he's been on a Red Dwarf bender. ^_^ I love that show, btw.

STAK said...

Savannah,Julia and Cora-

I dig Red Dwarf too...........Trixie totally turned me on to that shit............so a NETFLIX order was in order..........imma big fan of alot of the britcoms.........i think it started when MTV used to run episodes of THE YOUNG ONES back in the day..........i have that entire series on dvd.........

mist1 said...

I'd like to do a collaborative drunk post with you.

STAK said...

anytime Mist.........anytime.......you know i adore you when i'm drunk........

Anonymous said...

you're pretty when I'm drunk, & I'm pretty fuckin' drunk - the bloodhound gang

Sebastien Millon said...

Being drunk is always a good thing. Have no clue what the REd Dwarf thing is though...

Unknown said...

Gah! Red Dwarf makes my eyes bleed!

Anonymous said...

eyes bleeding in a good way? it's not for everybody, but I dig that Red Dwarf.

STAK said...

AHA!!!!!!!!!!..........Eyes bleeding..........well then......RED DWARF has accomplished it mission........