09 December 2006

I SMELL HEARTACHE..............but i hope it's just gas..........



I once played in a band that had a great original song about failure............"Golden boy with all the promise.....never could deliver"..........well that's how i feel about my ATLANTA FALCONS...........one thing they NEVER fail to do is disappoint me.........and this year may yet prove to be a continuation of that theme......i hope not.......

Imma DIEHARD fan............my Dad Bpops often likes to remind me that fan is short for fanatic.........at which point i usually tell him to piss off, prompting him to have fits of giggles........at any rate, being a diehard fan.......i have faith......and by its very nature,faith requires us to believe in what we can't see or what has yet to be...........

So having said that, my homer ass is making the bold prediction that THE ATLANTA FALCONS are going to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game this season...........will they actually do that?.......probably not..........but i'm used to being wrong where they are concerned.........and i'm used to them falling short of their incredible potential...........the fuckers........

Rock it like you're trying to commit murder.........

Stak

No comments: