08 July 2007

BACK AND FORTH............Trixie and Stak.................


Okay..........Trixie and I are feeling especially in love with each other.............so we're gonna go back and forth.........excuse the cheesey love fest...........

Stak: You are my complement........completing another is not the issue........it's more about how your grooves fit mine....perfectly i'd say........

Trixie: I've grown, I've grown to live up to myself, you've helped me to see so. You're the thing I've been looking for without knowing it. You're the climax to my shibang. I found out who I was then I met you. AND YOU LIKED IT. I liked you, from the get go. ALL BE DAMNED.
All cliches realized. All the things I thought people were stupid for. I wouldn't trade it for the world. On a tray,filled with independent wealth. I'll take whatever I get with you by my side. Along with the fact that you love the friends that made me who you love. I'm thankful for the people that made you the person I can't do without. True love that includes all of us. When we fell in love we extended the coolest network ever. I've found my match....You're the best!!!!!!!!

Stak: I miss those love letters that i received at work on almost a daily basis........this is as good...........and although this may be self indulgent, i believe this outpouring of adoration is healthy in spite of what onlookers may think........did i tell you how brilliant i think you are,Tracy?........did i mention how much i admire your artistic mind?..........did i mention how much i think you rip shit up in THE DIRTY LEFT HAND?.............well i think of you in nothing but glowing terms..........i blow up with pride every time i set foot in public with you........and i can barely contain myself when i set foot onstage with you............let's always pledge our loyalty to each other.........oh wait.......we already did.......we married each other.........

Aint love grand..........

Stak

2 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Hey - that's a great picture! Loved all that back and forth. I'm feeling that way about my husband this week, too.

We took up your retarded superhero draft challenge and left our picks on your Spaceghost post.

Rhian said...

awwwwwww....
ps LOVE the pic.