26 February 2007

to quote Wilco........OKAY ALRIGHT OKAY ALRIGHT!!!..........



This is what my sunday evenings have been looking like lately..........and i curse the fucker that invented the mexican restaraunt........on sundays in the bible belt, they are one of the few places one can go to drink a beer.........here's the catch........the best deals on beer are 32oz mugs........after a few of those, the food is a complete afterthought.........the next time i have to crab-walk out of Teresa's, i'm swearing those places off forever.......anyhow........i got tagged by Rhi and i've been putting off responding, because i just don't like blog devices....to me they're like painting by numbers.........but i'll give Rhi the benefit of the doubt.........but i refuse to tag anyone else.........

1. Height?
I'm 5'6".......and there are those who say i have a Napolean complex.....frankly, i think i could beat Napolean to a bloody pulp then whiz all over his mangled body.......you know what?......those assholes who say i have a Napolean complex might be onto something.........

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
What kind of fucked up question is that?........who thought up this frigging meme?..........and why would they expect an honest answer to this question?........oh yeah imma talk about my prodigious drug use so my momma can read all about it.......ooops......cough cough........nothing to see here......move along....

3. Do you own a gun?
Hell yes.........i live in Edgefield County,South Carolina......cept here we call em loaded burglar alarms.......and if you come in my house uninvited in the middle of the night, imma make multiple holes in you with my 30/30..........

4. Who would you let eat crackers in your bed?
Nobody eats in my bed but me.........did i say that?.......am i drunk again?......

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No........i avoid doctors like the plague........and me an RN..........

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
to the tune of "Do Me Baby" by BELL BIV DEVOE.......i can eat em in the morning, i can eat em in the night........i aint scared.........

7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
12 Bands of Christmas has really grown my appreciation for Christmas music.....my favorite.........probably "The Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas Medley" by THE HELLBLINKI SEXTET........i enjoyed working on that project.......

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Whiskey........straight........no chaser........

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Imma a musician......my wife is a musician......what do you think?......

9. Can you do push ups?
I can probably do about 50 in one go........i like to think the drumming keeps my upper body in shape........and the 12oz curls i do so often have to help as well......

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a necklace beaded with tiny fired clay skulls that i bought from an artisan at Arts in The Heart several years ago.......

12. Do you like painkillers?
They make me pukey.........

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
It's no secret......imma a musician......

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
To the hilt!........

15. What’s your name?
Stak........another stupid question.........

16. Middle Name?
Cheese and Crackers who cares?!?!.....

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
i hate memes.........can't wait for the party this weekend........can't wait to go on vacation........

18. Name the last 3 things you bought:
Supplies for the party(lots and lots of beer)
A pair of Doc Martens
a meal at Teresas


19. Who is your favorite visual artist?
I like Jason Engle and Brom......

20. You're stuck on an deserted island with two other people, who would you want to be stranded with?
my wife and Patterson Hood from THE DRIVE TRUCKERS........we could entertain ourselves by starting a band.........

21. You've won a major award and have thanked your family, who else would you thank?
you know the standards......Jesus Christ who gave me the talent and strength to overcome.......all my fans and e'rybody what bought my new joint......my posse.......and all dem muthafuckas in the AUG.........keep ya head up,ya heard.........WORD!!!.......

22. Current worry?
What?........me worry?.........

23. Current hate?
i hate haters.........dey always be sippin on the haterade, trying to crush my groove..........damn, when did i turn gangsta?......

24. Favorite place to be?
Close to my friends and family......otherwise i woulda left this town in my dust decades ago.........

25. How did you bring in the New year?
Well........Trixie's head hit the pillow around 10pm.........so my New Year's Eve was a non-event in the most true sense of the term.........

26. Where would you like to go?
I have always wanted to visit Spain........i dig that country's outlook on life......siesta in the middle of the day.....light supper after work.......off to the club............i especially dig the nap in the middle of the day part......

27. Do you own slippers?
Naw..........but i got two pairs of flip flops...........

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Plain white T-shirt........

29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn..........and who cares?........fucking retarded memes........

30. Favorite color(s)?
Green and black........black where clothing is concerned......

31. Would you be a pirate?
I played drums for THE HELLBLINKI SEXTET for about 3 years.........i AM a pirate.........now gimme your booty!!......

32. Are you gay?
Nope.......but this question is......

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't usually sing in the shower......but i'm a rock star in my truck.......

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Werewolves..........i'll have to tell the whole story at a later date, but i had what my 7 year old mind believed was an encounter with a werewolf.......these days i have nighmares about squirrels.......God i hate squirrels.......

35. What’s in your pockets right now?
Lint..........

36. Where are you?
Off somewhere in my mind where i don't have to answer this stupid question......

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
The ones that said "Fuck memes" over and over again.........

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
As a toddler, my right leg caught on fire climbing up on the counter to get Flintstones vitamins in the middle of the night........i accidently started the stove top eye with my foot or something.........full thickness burn.........i still have a pretty significant scar........

39. You're on a trip around the world and have to select five landmarks to visit, what would you pick?
The Great Barrier Reef
The Amazon River(for fishing)
Your Momma's house
Bourbon Street.....went once pre-Katrina....great trip...
That's all i got.........

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Probably my cousin Scott........after a few cocktails......

42. Who is your quietest friend?
No idea..........i don't roll with low talkers......

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
?

44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Yes i do............

45. What is your favorite book?
Anything by Christopher Moore..........that guy has consistently kicked my ass since i started reading his books.......

46. What is your favorite candy?
Toblerone.......no contest......

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
We Won't Get Fooled Again by THE WHO.......

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
A recording i performed on maybe.........i don't know......

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Running my wife out of the bed with my snoring........

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Oh shit!..........

There!!!!..........i did the stupid meme...........more posts to come on the big redneck party coming up this weekend...........

Rock it like a rapper........give those haters what for.........

Stak

4 comments:

Rhian said...

Awww thanks for playing Stak and amusing me greatly - because of course it's ALL about keeping me entertained. And of course I'm dieing to hear the werewolf story now. I love's me a good wolf tale....tail...whatever.
And i agree some of the questions were dumbass - not the ones i contributed...just the dumbass ones.

mist1 said...

I think you have anger issues. Have you tried drinking? Sometimes, it helps. Sometimes you axe murder people.

Sebastien Millon said...

Oh, that was good fun, even though you hate memes... Squirrels, they haunt my dreams too. I've decided to write a novel on axe-wielding serial killing squirrels and the threat they pose to our society.

In this day and age we spend too much time worrying about the wrong things, I wish to show the world the 'real' things we should worry about...

STAK said...

Rhi-your welcome........i live for your entertainment........the werewolf story is good.....a truly FREAKY experience.........all encased in a trio of dreams over the course of a single night.....

Mist-i have drinking problem......get it straight GOD DAMNIT!!!!..........

Sebastion-squirrels are the new Al Queda......plus they make great jerky........for that, they must be killed...........