14 April 2007

BLOG ISOLATION..........no blog is an island.........




Okay, i know the fucking rules here...........i do realize that one must read and comment to be read and commented upon.........but i think i may be afflicted with some weird blogger disease.......i am the anti-blogger.........all of those silly things that bloggers do the generate traffic, i have zero stomach for(enjoy the my dangling participle you fucks)........i HATE HATE HATE memes..........i don't wanna play the game............take your blog devices and shove them up your considerably gigantic ass,blogosphere...........

To this point, i have absolutely ZERO entrants in my "design my new tattoo" contest(i know, that's kind of a blog device,right..........well so what......i reserve the right to repeatedly contradict myself.....and imma use it.......it feels great).........i was looking forward to the responses to that........however, i forgot the fact that i only have something like 5 readers.........makes contests sorta moot...........

I thought posting my bare ass on the internets for the entire world to see would generate some interest..........so far, only my wife stares at it.........

I suppose i should be thankful for the high quality of individual that reads my drivel on a regular basis............truly some fine folks...........but my vanity won't let me............*grumble*

Stak

5 comments:

Rhian said...

hey!!! since when did my entry to your tattoo contest not count?!?!?!
okay fine. So now i'm the invisible artist. sniff.

Sebastien Millon said...

I felt pretty bad for most of March, so I've been behind on my blog reading, but that's no excuse. Anyways, sorry bout that... hmmm, blog traffic, it's tricky, blogmad seems to work pretty well but like you say, you don't have much stomach for that sort of thing...

STAK said...

blog traffic is for wankers,seb.......i'm just sayin'........

Rhian said...

okay - who told that i look at the pic of your ass everyday with my coffee? it's like... i. can't. stop. looking.

Anonymous said...

Well, short of going on BlogExplosion or other search engine optimizing sites, the only thing you can do to increase your traffic is to visit other blogs and leave insightful comments. Sometimes I get bored and I'll click a fave blog of mine, and then work my way down the list of blogs on their sidepanel to find new blogs to read, and comment upon:)