04 April 2007

TATTOOED NATION.........a contest..........




I've been thinking...........in this time of transition, i want something to commemorate the change........i have some tattoos........they are all strictly black work..........i want more(because everyone knows tattoos are addictive).........Lord knows i've got to work hard with all the current musicians who all seem to have full sleeves and Hepatitis C..........gotta keep up with the Jonses after all.........

So here's what i'm proposing..........design my next tattoo.......i know at least 2 of my 3 regular readers are graphic artists(I may need your help,Rhi to get the word out if i want more than two entries).......i will wear the winner's entry on my body for the rest of my life........in return, they win a JOE GRAVES AND THE DIRTY LEFT HAND cd,T-shirt,button and sticker.......additionally, they will receive a reserved copy of the next DIRTY LEFT HAND cd scheduled to drop any time now and a reserved copy of the AMERICAN SKIN cd scheduled to drop at the end of this month......that's a helluva prize package.......

Thematically, i'm thinking a Phoenix rising sorta deal.........strictly black work.......approximately 4 by 4 inches to handily fit on my right deltoid..........

Let's see whatcha got friends!...........

Rock it like you want new ink......beg for good art because you aint about to put any old template from the tattoo parlor on your body..........

Stak

5 comments:

Rhian said...

yeah and we'd have to move the cake first too and what a shame THAT would be. i'm so dieing here, laughing MY ass off.

STAK said...

keep your focus,yo........

Rhian said...

my son (#2 that came to the lake with me)wants to submit a design for your tattoo contest. But i'm gonna give him your email not blog so he doesn't come back and say: "Moooooommmmm - would you stop making people get nekkid in public!" Plus i might think your sweetbuns are cute but i don't think they'll do a thing for him.

STAK said...

okey dokey......i'm with on that....

Sebastien Millon said...

Oh man, I'd love to do this! It sucks, like I mentioned, I've felt like shit for most of March, lots of worries with my mom's health and I think the stress of that took a lot out of me and aggravated my fatigue and headaches, so I haven't been able to do any sort of drawing for a while. But hopefully I got a good period coming up soon...