14 March 2007

I PROMISE..........IMMA GET A ROUND TUIT........



OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!!...........i have reports forthcoming.........and some good stories..........but first i gotta get past Augusta's best empty excuse to get blind running drunk...........unfortunately, i'm required to entertain on this occasion........so i don't get to be as dumbass retarded drunk as everyone else in the city..........i am however excited by the fact that AMERICAN SKIN is required to play some irish drinking songs Saturday night.......so we're covering "Kiss me I'm shit-faced"............can't beat it with a blarney stone..........

My recollections of one incredible show at THE SOUL BAR(last sat. night) and our celebration of my betrothal(is that a word?) to Trixie.......and our vertigo filled trip to the mountains...........and maybe my early childhood werewolf encounter for Rhi............i got those on tap, I SWEAR IT!!...........but i've been too busy to write lately............so i'll catch you all up in short order...........hold on to your panties,Rhi.............

Rock it like you are either busy or the world's greatest procastinator.........put that shit off!!!!..........go get yourselves a taco in the meantime............

Stak

1 comment:

STAK said...

DAMN!!!!.......i've lost my readership..........*loping off to a corner to compose a blues song or a tear in your beer country number*............