03 March 2007

THE ON DECK CIRCLE...........or quite simply, the previews.........


So i'm about to go away from computers and people other than my wife and blogitis and all that implies...........so i thought i'd list for you what's on my plate upon my return from vacation..........

1. a quick run-down of the big redneck party at the lake..........hopefully with incriminating photos of various public figures.......

2. a report from R&R land....or me bragging about how much better my week was than yours........

3. the possible childhood werewolf encounter encased in a dream trilogy.........

4. a report of the big JOE GRAVES AND THE DIRTY LEFT HAND show at THE SOUL BAR next weekend........

5. the story of my journey into Normaltown........or "Deliverance on a Big Ass Biscuit" if you will........

Rock your coming week like you were me............you know you wish you were,puddin'.....

Stak

5 comments:

tkkerouac said...

me too.

Rhian said...

It was totally, unbelievably awesome. Cajun, Celtic Punk by Loch Ness Johnny rocked the house. Low Country Boil by Stak had everyone staggering around overstuffed. The party was so hot, it eclipsed the moon. For real. Saw it meself.

STAK said...

Glad you enjoyed it Rhi........it was pleasure meeting son #2...........of course it's always good seeing you.......you bring me gifts..........i have a copy of the JOE GRAVES AND THE DIRTY LEFT HAND cd with your name on it.......LOCH NESS JOHNNY kicks major ass don't they.........catch em at THE STILLWATER next time they're in town........

TK and Mist..........i was remiss.........and should be punished..........

Rhian said...

Dang it. I knew i shoulda given Tracy the flogger as your wedding gift.

Rhian said...

Almost 7pm. Tapping foot impatiently. Where is my promised werewolf story? Come on - i don't want to hear any "i'm on vacation/honeymoon" excuses.