29 March 2007

IN KEEPING WITH THE THEME,WE'RE NOW SHAPESHIFTING.......or life in transition if you would........



I'm watching SOPHIA COPPELA'S MARIE ANTIONETTE tonight.........i have enjoyed to this point the juxtaposition of an 18th century period piece with 80's era underground music.....the SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES song HONG KONG GARDEN was especially tasty........

This all bodes well for me...........my past is mashing up with my present in delightful ways............i'm sure with far better outcomes than the be-headed cake eaters/wild eyed gambling pussy loving cocaine aristocrats..............

Here's what i know for sure.............

I've taken a new job............it has infinite possibilities for improvement of the organization as a whole...........it will benefit from my clinical experience.........it needs my desire to have at least one portion of my life organized on a seriously military level.............and it needs me to bring some joi de vivre................i'm bout to bring epic change.............and IT'S GONNA BE FUN!!!............

So let the loonies eat cake!!!!.........for now............because the stability of my expertise is about to bring them a balanced diet of red kool-aid.........we gonna rock on from this point...........with a seismic raise and a whole lotta love for my family...........btw.......HONG KONG GARDEN is based on 4ths thematically.........that's speaking in musical terms,yo............

Rock it like you're at peace.........Look to the swans.......

Stak

1 comment:

Rhian said...

meant to tell you congrats on the new job! And i like the shifter/metamorphasis analogy for life changes. Hong Kong Gardens...errr - i'll take your word for it.