11 May 2007

GREECE IS THE WORD...............or why i'm positively green right about now.....




Bpops(or my dad to you guys)is on a 2 weeks+ vacation in Greece right now........they sent me this picture..........meanwhile i'm driving around in a pickup truck with no AC,sweating my ass off...........i cannot begin to tell you how jealous i am.........but haha, he'll be broke until this time next year.......i told them to be careful with the National drink of Greece, Ouzo.........if you drink enough, you'll see visions.............i hope Dad brings me back a big bottle of the stuff as a present..........it's the least the guy could do,right?..........plus i'm up for a vision or two............preferably one in which my clothes don't stick to me................

Rock it like it's hot........blow it a little before consumption......

Stak

5 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Never heard of the drink, but it sounds great. And thank God we have air conditioning in Phoenix, we'd die without it...

Anonymous said...

damn, I feel stupid, it's supposed to be your ac, not you ac.

STAK said...

Seb-can't live without AC here either......it's only just now getting hot....but the coolant needs to be recharged in my AC....

Anon-LOL..........i will.......

Rhian said...

ouzo kicks ass man. Are you messin or is Bbops really your dad? Gorgeous photo. No really - your dad? Nahh - you're messin with my head again.

STAK said...

yep.........he's my dad.......no joking........