14 May 2007

MY CUP IS ALWAYS FULL..........poetry train car number four...........



I am a vessel
I am also an agent
Trying to cram it all into the vessel
Life abundant to the point of overflow
Not a moment un-lived
Not a door un-opened
Not a flavor worth tasting
Un-tasted
I am a conduit
I am also electric
Trying to electrify the pathway
Nerves bridging gaps too wide to span
Not an impulse un-heeded
Not a thought un-tumbled
Innervating errogenous zones once
Un-feeling



Rock it like time is limited...........Carpe Diem!............

Stak

6 comments:

Rhian said...

ooooh - love this: "Life abundant to the point of overflow
Not a moment un-lived
Not a door un-opened
Not a flavor worth tasting
Un-tasted"

totally grabbing life by the balls...so to speak. grin!

STAK said...

if anyone has advice to improve this........or can tell me wheter this is even worth improving, opinions are welcome.........i seriously just sat down and wrote this off the cuff........i thought of the concept driving in the car earlier........it might suck.......but it's an attempt to portray my lifestyle ............and philosophy.......

Anonymous said...

I loved the energy, movement and momentum of this poem. Rhian transcribed some of the favourite lines from the piece.

I also like the ending - Innervating errogenous zones once un-feeling.

Carpe Diem is right baby! Thanks for stopping by my site! So a Greek girl married into your family . . .

Ciao for now, XINE

Robin L. Rotham said...

I'll drink to that! What a fantastic way to live, if we can remember to do it instead of being distracted by all the crap.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You're my kind of people, Stak. This rocks.

How to improve? Let it sit for a week and see what you feel like tinkering with.

veinglory said...

I like the agent/vessel comparison