24 May 2007

THE MIDNIGHT RADIO GIVES ME CHILLS............incredible use of music in film..........

HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH is one of my favorite films all time.........it doesn't hurt that it's a cohesive statement start to finish that incorporates incredible music and animation to tell the story.........and it doesn't hurt that the story is exceptional..........and i don't care if it's Gay-centric........or gender identity focused...............it just kicks ass..........just enjoy The Midnight Radio........because this is one of the many songs on the soundtrack of this film that should've been a top 40 smash hit..........simply put, this and other songs from this film ROCK.............



Just fucking rock it.............


Stak

2 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

I love this movie. It's weird though, I saw this movie with someone I was very close to, but now we aren't close anymore... so it makes me sad to remember the movie, even though I liked it so much.

Rhian said...

okay - i know it's a holiday and everything but it's also MONDAY and i need, i demand, i must HAVE my Stak poem fix.