04 May 2007

SERIOUSLY BATSHIT..........a dispatch from "The Prophet".........i'm not making this up.........



I went to visit the "I wanna be a prophet of God, like Moses" guy today...........i left with a letter for your edification...........The Prophet asks for your prayers so he can achieve his goal............AND i quote............

"Jehovah is great, and the laws of Jehovah must be enforce. I encourage teh theocratic government of Israel to enforce these laws. As the prophet of the nation of Israel I ask for your support. As the prophet of the nation of Israel I thank you for your support. As the prophet of the nation of Israel I want your support. Call xxx xxx-xxxx for more information."



Please send this guy some honeybuns............preferably unwrapped so he can offer them up in sacrifice to Jehovah............

I LOVE MY JOB.....................

Stak

1 comment:

Rhian said...

Don't you mean fat-track? And bwaahahaaa on the news bloopers reminder! I still have the link to that.