01 May 2007

TATTOO CONTEST..........uncontested, but we have a winner!!!..........



Feast your eyes upon that,folks!!.........impressive,no?..........That entry was the only entry to my Design My Next Tattoo contest......of course, it was submitted by
Rhian......I am very much blown away by it.........So Rhi,sweetie, you win a DIRTY LEFT HAND T-shirt,the old CD SAME OLD FOIBLES and the new cd TAKE MY HAND AND WE'LL BEAT THEM TOGETHER as soon as it comes out(very soon)and some other things(buttons,stickers etc.)......i think i may have to add some other goodies as well because your work is just so damned cool...........YOU ROCK RHI!!!!!...........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Stak

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Art. Congrats to Rhian. ummm, where's it going?
Looks to be good wrap for a shoulder.

Anonymous said...

BTW, Stak makes frequent reference to Phoenix from the Ashes. Is this it? Or mabe just a crowing cock!!!

Snicker

Rhian said...

Stak is gonna put it on his butt cheek - that way he can hide it with a piece of cake when he goes out in public.

Anonymous said...

Rhian, this is a great piece of work, would you be interested in designing something for me? I've been thinking of a back of the shoulder piece with a tail peaking out of the shirt collar on my neck.
(when I say tail it doesn't neccessarily make it animal, but that's cool too)

Rhian said...

Trix - would you be able to wait until end of June for it? (i'm booked up until then) I suspect there's some proportion logistics that need to be calculated as well for a design that wraps.
We can certainly discuss it - send me your email if you like. You can grab mine from my profile.

Stak Baby - where you been? I'm missing you. Oh wait - you can't sit in front of the computer with that new tatt on your butt can you?

Sebastien Millon said...

That's awesome! Man, I wish I felt better this past month, would've tried to come up with something for ya...

STAK said...

look Seb............it's simple..........be well........then design my NEXT next tattoo.......i told you man.......they're addictive......and i want AT LEAST 4 more.........


how bout that crazy t-shirt design for THE DIRTY LEFT HAND?.......... i will reward you handsomely........

Anonymous said...

WOW! Rhian, that's magnificent!

Stak, put it somewhere that you don't mind baring in public. Cause you KNOW you're gonna want to show it off! However, since I don't really know you Stak, I'm not sure how much of a restriction (if any) that will place on you. *snort*

STAK said...

it's gonna go on my right deltoid, large enough to wrap around a bit and have the tail showing beneath a short sleeved T.........not hiding this.......